The superstars of the hit TV Series SUPERWOG (as seen on ABC TV and YouTube) are back on tour and coming to a theatre near you. Get ready for a night of non-stop laughs as all your favourite characters hit the stage in Newcastle with an outrageous new show.
Expect never before seen sketches as well as a bunch of hilarious favourites from their SOLD OUT 2017 hit show "Fake it Till You Make it"
With an incredible 195 Million YouTube views and more than 1 Million subscribers, Superwog are constantly at the top of the YouTube Comedy Charts and one of the hottest names in Australian comedy.
Don't miss your chance to catch the boys live and uncut in their biggest show yet.
VIP TICKET INCLUDES:
• Best seats in the house
• Aftershow Meet & Greet & Photo Op
• Exclusive Tour Lanyard
• Signed Poster
Wests/Proticket does not issue an exchange or refund for a lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed ticket (including where a ticket does not arrive in the mail) Purchasing this ticket online will pick the next seat available - if you would like to choose where to sit please contact any Wests Club within Newcastle and talk to one of our receptionist today!
Terms and Conditions
*This is an over 15's event* **Anyone under 18 years of age is to be in the constant care of their parent, guardian or responsible adult. Children are not allowed to be in a bar service or gaming areas.
Have your members card ready! - this is a registered club and you must either sign in or show your Wests membership at the reception desk - For more information on membership please visit www.westsnewcastle.com.au No food is to be brought into the premise
Parking is available on-site with 140 spaces including disabled parking.
We have two car parks located on site.
The King Street underground car park is located underneath our Wests City Club entrance is via King Street. Flat fee of $3.00 per hour.
The Bull Street hangar parking is located to the side of Wests City, entrance is via Bull Street. Daily fee of $2.00 per hour.
All cash payments are to be made at the machine inside Wests City in the foyer. Credit card payments can be made at the exit gates. Mon to Sat rates apply.
The following items may not be brought into the building. In addition to items listed here, other items that may be deemed to present a potential hindrance or threat may also be prohibited.
- Glass beverage containers
- Illegal substances including controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs
- Flammable devices (flares, fireworks and smoke bombs)
- Anything that could be used as a weapon such as sharp items including knives
- Suspicious items or items which may look like a weapon
- Professional cameras or recording devices
- Laser pointers
- Any other item that may cause harm or public nuisance or could interfere with the event
- All guests must pass through the security checkpoint, including a bag check, prior to entering the building
- NO Outside food and drinks, including water (ex Snacks needed for medical purposes ) are allowed inside the venue
- Purses, Bags or Backpacks larger than 35cm (w) x 30cm (h) x 15cm (d) will need to be checked prior to entry
Suspicious activity, disruptive patrons and guest-related problems should be reported to an usher, house manager or security immediately. Uncooperative patrons showing disregard for other patrons, the venue or the artists may be ejected from the building