Raise Love Charity Ball
Join us for a great night of fun and entertainment as we Raise Love and help keep families with a sick or injured child together.
Each year more than 770 families call Ronald McDonald House 'home' when their world is turned upside down and their child is sick or injured.
Don’t miss your chance to be there to enjoy a premium event to Raise Love to help children like Cohen and their families.
What to expect on the night:
- A two-course meal with the chef’s selection of Petite Fours & cheese board
- A five-hour beverage package, including sparkling, red and white wine, beer and soft drinks
- Hosted by NBN’s Jane Goldsmith and Hit! 106.9’s Nick Gill
- A live charity auction with Newcastle’s favourite Rocktioneer, Craig ‘Rosie’ Rosevear
- A night full of fun packed entertainment
- Raffles, live and silent auctions with amazing items on offer